6 AXIS STRAINMETER
6 axis optical strainmeter
- Civil Engineering
- Geothermal Energy
- Geological extraction
- Geological storage
- Infrastructure monitoring
- Know how
- Validation of the technology in laboratory environment
- Industrial transfer
LABORATORIES / RESEARCH INSTITUTION
- Montpellier Geosciences
- University of Montpellier
REF : 1066-2
TECHNOLOGY DESCRIPTION6-axis strainmeter allowing monitoring of the X, Y, Z, XY, XZ, YZ axis of the deformations within a borehole. This strainmeter has an expected resolution of 1 nstrain on each axis (0.1-100 Hz) with a limited drift compared to the Gold Standard.
- To date, a prototype has been installed in the field for testing in real conditions.
- 6 other prototypes are being produced and will be installed and tested on different terrains.
- 6 measuring axes
- Resolution of 1 nstrain
- Optical measurement of deformation, insensitive to induced currents in the ground
Geological – Volcanology – Energies